Saturday, April 19, 2008

Almost in the single digits!

Well today marks twelve days until I am home. How crazy is that! I am really excited to come home, but it is starting to sink in now that it is so close that once I leave I will not be coming back to live……at least not in the plans yet. It is such mixed emotions, I am so happy to come home and see people but so sad to be leaving a city I love living in so much. And it will be a busy next ten days so it is going to fly by. For the past week we have been doing a lot of work. Final jury for studio is in a week and a half, so we have been working on trying to finalize our designs for that. And Monday our last project for our History/Theory class is due. So that has been taking up a lot of my weekend so far so that I can try to get it done. Then, this Tuesday our sketchbooks are due for our sketching class, so there is so much work to do and so little time!
Tonight I am going to a soccer game, FC Barcelona versus Espanyol. I am pretty excited; I have wanted to see a game since I have been here so I finally get to do it! And then Wednesday is another one which I think I will end up going to as well. It is FC Barcelona versus Manchester United.
There is not a whole lot to talk about that is all that interesting about this past week. It has just been a lot of work and classes. So instead of writing, I am going to pick some of my favorite pictures from my time here and post them below. So have fun looking at them! I will see everyone soon!

No comments: